Hello Ladies-
I just wanted to let yall know that my mom, sister and myself will be hosting a Southern Living Party on Monday, March 27th at 7:00 P.M. I am inviting any women in our class to come. I don't have addresses to everyone so this is your invitation! It will be at my mother's house. Please let me know if anyone is interested! If you are please email (MPCONSOS @aol.com) your mailing address and I will get you more details. I would love for anyone to come. The sooner the better in letting me know if you are interested!
Guys yall can't come but if you want to pre-order you are more than welcome to.
John-John, Leigh Ann (Agnew) Dailey is the sponsor of the Southern Living Party. I know she won't mind if you order from her!
-Melanie

1 Comments:
Mel,
Keep reminding us. I don't want to forget. LeAnne told me about it too.
Post a Comment
<< Home