Monday, October 30, 2006

Hey guys,

Other cool things ... Shawn McDonald concert in Statesboro this Wednesday 7 pm. Check his offical Web site for more info. I dont think Sarah has anymore tickets, but you might be able to go through the Methodist church that's hosting him - again, check his Web site. $10 per ticket.

I'm told there won't be Bible study on the night of the Mercy Me concert. ...

Also, the holidays are coming up which means two things:
1) It would be neat if we put our heads together and come up with some sort of outreach activity. Any ideas? The annual feeding of the homeless in the park for Thanksgiving? Operation Christmas Child with a local twist? We really need to think of AND carry out something that can show our love for Christ and Christ's love for others ...

2) The annual Single's Christmas party. We need to figure out when and where to have it, food list, progressive dinner?,white elephant gifts?, etc. Anyone want to let us use their place for this shing-dig? Or we could reserve the social hall and make it a snazzy affair? Or reserve a banquet room downtown or just go out to eat some place nice i.e. the Pink House or somethihng - NOT Barnes or Chilli's, I mean NICE and DIFFERENT. I don't know, these are just ideas. Cost wise, having it at church or at someone's house is probably more feasble. Any ideas? Volunteers? Let me, Laurel, John or Evans know.

january

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home