Howdy Yall, its Heather. I just wanted to let yall know that we are planning a cosmic bowling night on March 24 (its a Friday). We are going to meet at Ellen & January's house for pizza around 7:30 then we will head on over to the bowling alley on Tibet. If you could please bring a couple of dollars for the pizza, that would be great. If you need directions contact January. Hope to see yall there! For those of you who were not at Bible study last night it was great! We studied "the God who sanctifies". Our memory verse is 1 Peter 2:9, it's a little long but we can do it! Also, we will not be having Bible study next Tuesday due to revival at church. If you can, please be there. I think we can all say we need revival! Well that's it for me, I hope yall have a wonderful afternoon, and I look forward to seeing yall at church on Sunday!
15:58
15:58 is a ministry of Southside Baptist Church in Savannah GA; our mission is to passionately pursue God and to demonstrate His love to others.

1 Comments:
You make it sound so welcoming, I hope you all have a good time
Post a Comment
<< Home