Friday, April 14, 2006

Hey everyone,

Just a quick reminder about some events coming up soon...

April 27th is the taste of Savannah at Armstrong. It runs from 5:30-7:30, I can get us tickets for $5/person, but I need to know who, if anyone, is interested in going. I have to give them names for each person for the tickets. Semi-formal dress and free food. It will be fun!

They are having that free movie showing next week (20th-22nd) at Forsythe Park. Check the original post for info.

SCAD sidewalk festival is the 29th, 2 weeks from Saturday.

I'll be at Church/Sunday School this Sunday, but not at Bible Study Tuesday, if anyone has questions let me know.

Evans

1 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Blogger 15:58 said...

Hey Evans!

I would love to go to the Taste of Savannah and definately count me in on the movie in Forsyth on Thurs. I'm definately in on the sidewalk arts festival too.

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home